Friday, February 26, 2010

Holy crap Chrissy Russo of Fox5 San Diego had on a sexy little mini-skirt! I got pic's!

Man it was a good thing I was up early on a Friday. Normally I'm sound asleep when the morning news is on. Which sucks because there are so many San Diego News Hotties on early. Chrissy Russo of Fox5 San Diego being one of them. Well today I struck some early morning gold. She was dressed up in a sexy little mini-skirt. WOW, dam I love it when hot news ladies show it off a little bit. Most of them are all covered up in business attire. Come on ladies show it off for the camera. You think we watch the local news for serious reporting, hell no! Thats what CNN is for. Anyways I was able to get some quick screen shots of her. Check them out, I wish she turned around to show off that ass. It was looking dam good. We did get to see her sexy legs though, NICE! Next time I'm going to try and grab some video.









WANT TO SEE NEWS LADIES WHO DO TAKE IT OFF? THEN CLICK HERE FOR FREE VIDEOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment