Sunday, June 28, 2009

Charisse Yu - KGTV

My next San Diego News Hottie is one that you just don't see much of. Her name, which I could not pronounce for the life of me is, Charisse Yu. I'll just call her Chrissy for short. This Asian hottie works at Channel 10 doing a few news stories every once in awhile, she is one of the few hot babes they have over there, so I hope they use her more often.

I came across her one day while doing my usual scan of the news channels before I rubbed one out. Charisse Yu was doing some news report on an accident or some shit like that. All I know is I had a little chubby brewing for this one. It is unusual since I'm not a huge fan of the Asian girls, but hey times they are a changing.

Charisse Yu could give me a hot Oriental oil massage any day, maybe a happy ending if I'm lucky. She has a thin little frame that could make tossing this girl around the bed easy. Not much in the tiddies area, but Asian girls have never been know for big ones to begin with. Charisse has a very cute face that's for sure. I can just imagine her looking up at me with those exotic Asian eyes, boner time!

There is really not that much info on the web about Charisse Yu, guess she must be hiding a secret. I was trying to find some better pictures of her, maybe wearing a bathing suit. There was a hot picture on her perosnal website here looking sexy. If I could dress this one up she would be wearing a silk lace panties and bra set and a pair of spiked high heels....OH YEAH!

Well if you guys are ever flipping around the TV like me and come across Charisse Yu reporting the news on who knows what, take a minute to check her out. Hopefully San Diego 10News (KGTV) will give her more work. Guys love seeing hot Asian girls gripping a mic like stiff rod.

No comments:

Post a Comment