Thursday, July 16, 2009

Evy Ramos - KGTV

I usually don't turn to Channel 10 news too much. As far as news hotties go, they don't have much to offer. They do have Charisse Yu who is a babe, but you dont see much of her on. I used to have a big ole hard-on for Kimberly Hunt, but now as the years have gone by so has my hard-on for her. Kimberly is just looking a bit long in the tooth, and the way they pancake her makeup on some nights its just a turn off.

Anyway I was flipping around one night just seeing what was going on in San Diego and when I came across Channel 10 I had to stop. This Latina honey was looking so right. Slender little frame, sexy eyes and a set of lips that would look good on my microphone. Evy Ramos is her name and I can only hope they have more of her on.

After the news I did a little poking around to find out more about this Latina news hottie. Evy graduated from USC with a degree in journalism and a minor is communications. She's 27 and of course married with a little brat running around the house. On her KGTV bio page it says she loves animals and the outdoors, BORING...who the fuck comes up with this stuff. How about giving us some measurements or maybe if Evy is a swallower or spitter. She also worked over at the E! Network, reporting on all those crazy Hollywood types. Evy Ramos also worked in Fresno, jeez that must have sucked. Fresno ain't known for shit, what the hell is there to report about there? Anyway she moved down here and is working for Channel 10 KGTV.

If you love them Latina hotties then Evy Ramos is a pure born and breed product of Mexico. She was born in some small ass Mexican town named Ciudad Obergon, fuck I couldn't point that city out on a map to save my life. All I know is it's in Mexico. She can speak Spanish and English so you know there will be a lot of “Aye Papi's” when me and Evy are going at it. I just might have her speak only Spanish when we are alone, oh man that would be great. Maybe play the part of a naughty Latina maid. She could wear a maids outfit for me and pretend to be cleaning my house. I would catch her stealing and make her strip down and satisfy me to get out of me calling the police. I could go on for days with this one.

I tried to find some better pics of her out there, but there isn't much. I don't know what the fuck it is. Hot news ladies just don't let sexy photos of themselves slip do they. I mean not even a bathing suit photo out there for us to see. If anyone sees Evy Ramos at the beach get a few shots for me, I would love to see her ass.

Evy Ramos, welcome to San Diego and hopefully this is a sign that the news director over there is looking to get some hotter newscasters. Maybe a few more sexy ladies like you and I would watch Channel 10 a bit more. Just tell Kimberly to go easy on the make-up. Some nights it looks like her face is going to melt off....UUUUGGG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment