Saturday, September 5, 2009

I got to meet Kathleen Bade on Friday!

Hell yeah, I got the chance to see one of my Hot San Diego News Ladies on Friday. I even got to shake her hands and man I wish I could have mustered up the balls to plant a kiss on her. I was at that big ass rally in the south bay for those little league kids. You know the team from Chula Vista, the ones who just beat some Taiwan ass.

Anyway, she was there doing a news report and looking dam good while doing it. She wasn’t all dressed up, just a silky shirt and pants. I did get a good look at that ass finally and whoa I would love to tear that up. I thought someone was going to spot me peeping that ass out. I told her I missed her and my other top hottie Barbara Lee Edwards working the desk together. She just gave me a smile with those succulent lips of hers. Kathleen was wearing a pair of flip flops and showing off them sexy toes of hers. Yeah, fuck it I have a foot fetish.

Most news ladies once you get them out from behind the desk and without being all done up look scary. Sorry Kimberly Hunt, you happen to be one of them. But Kathleen Bade was looking sexy. She totally had that cougar look to her. Like she was in need of some guy to come up to her and hit the skins in back of the news van. I was going to get some more photos of her, guess she bailed on the kids early. Wish I could have done the same, sorry kids, I only watch sports I can bet on.

No comments:

Post a Comment