Friday, June 26, 2009

Kathleen Bade - KSWB

Arizona might be a hot dry place, but man they can sure crank out some hotties. If you ever have he chance check out the ASU (Arizona State University) website, major babes there. ASU is where my next Hot San Diego News Lady comes from, Kathleen Bade. Oh yeah she is definitely one of my top five. She used to anchor the CBS 8 desk with Barbara-Lee Edwards, but some idiot over there decided to break them up, WHY!!!! Now she is behind the desk at Fox5 which is one of the worst news stations in San Diego. If you have ever watched it then you know what I’m talking about.

Back when Kathleen Bade and
Barbara-Lee Edwards were reporting the news all I could think about were those two making out. Maybe starting off with a slow wet kiss then slowly touching each other, ok enough of that, I can already feel a stiffy coming on.

Kathleen Bade has the whole package. A great smile, a pretty face plus a body that makes me just want to sit up and beg. She is also falls into the MILF category with a couple of kids running around the Bade household. Now I did see a mention that she might be getting a divorce, not sure if it is true, but if it is then I just might have a shot at bagging this hottie. Don’t know who her husband is or why he would be splitting from Kathleen, hell it might be her kicking him to the curb, who knows.

I was just checking out her
Twitter page and aside from the posting of news crap she loves talking about her kids. Kathleen, if you are reading this then please post up a sexy message, please. Give us horny San Diego guys something to pull it too. Let us know if you like back rubs or foot massages. I give the best foot massage in town, plus I love to suck on some sexy feet and I’m sure you have some pretty ones. If you ever need a guy to take you away for a night of pure sexual fun hit me up ANYTIME!!!!

Well if you are ever flipping around the tv close to 5pm then be sure to stop and see what sexy outfit Kathleen Bade is wearing. Trust me that is about the only thing about Fox5 news is good for.

No comments:

Post a Comment