Monday, July 20, 2009

Kirsten Casato - KUSI

My next San Diego news hottie comes from a station that I hardly ever watch. KUSI, or KUUUUSI as that old weatherman says when he is about to give his report on the San Diego weather. KUSI has always been known for a place where news anchors go before they retire. Almost like it's required of them to work at KUSI before they can get that retirement pay. Sandra Maas, Joe Lizura and a few others, all from major news channels who have made their way over to KUSI before signing off for good.

Well being that most of the reporters and news anchors are way past their prime there isn't much to spank too. Not much to give me that five o'clock hard-on like other news channels. Sasha Foo, who works the desk around five is a sure fire limp dick every time I see her. The only other news lady I would do from their news team is Heather Moore, but it would have to be after some heavy drinking.

Well one day I had to get up early to get in line at the local food bank, hey gotta eat don't I. As I was getting ready I passed over some of the morning news shows and came across KUSI. Thats when I saw Kristen Cusato on “Good Morning San Diego.” GAWD DAYUM I was shocked at this honey. KUSI should move her to the five o'clock slot and send Sasha Foo packing.

Kristen Cusato was looking good. Slender little frame, long brown hair, plus some succulent lips I could kiss all night. I don't know what it was, but I could tell this one likes to get down. After doing a little digging I found out this one is from New York. Then she worked the news circuit working in Texas for KCBD and then Connecticut where she worked the early morning news desk. I guess she is what you call an early person. That might be a problem, I'm a night owl myself. Mornings are for suckers who work for a living.

The picture above of Kristen Cusato came from some social networking site. I was really turned on when I saw it. The photo is way better then most headshots you find of hot news ladies. I did also find a video if Kristen on YouTube.com. Take a peek and tell me if you think this one is a freak behind closed doors. I couldn't find much on her personally. If I was to guess her age I would say late thirties to early forties. That's right around the age I love, most women that age know what they want in the bed. I would have to wear this one out, or she could wear me out.
I did have on suggestion for Kristen, show a little skin girl! Every photo or news report I saw her reporting in she is dressed head-to-toe, WTF. I wanna see Kristen in a short skirt with some sexy heels. Maybe wear a low cut blouse and show off the twins, it looks like she has a decent rack on her. Kristen does have some long legs so I would have to suggest a sexy set of black stockings, oh yeah now were talking. I bet you start dressing the news staff up in sexy outfits your ratings would jump off the charts. Whatcha think KUSI, might just help in the ratings department. Only thing, make Sasha Foo wear a bag over her head or better yet let her go, she could be butt ass naked and I still wouldn't pop a chubby.

Well if you are every up early enough be sure to check out Kristen Cusato. She isn't that hard to find, she'll be the only hot one on KUSI.

No comments:

Post a Comment