Saturday, July 25, 2009

Jodi Kodesh - KNSD

I would love to know why San Diego News stations are putting their hottest news ladies on morning duty. My next San Diego news hottie works the morning weather desk for NBC 7/39 KNSD. I would think you would want your pretty faces riding the news desk at five and leave your dogs for the morning shift, but that is just me. Of course if I was running a news channel I would have an ugly face in the mix.

Well guys if you want to see one sexy ass weather girl telling us how great the weather is going to be in San Diego, you are just going to have to set your alarms for this one. But trust me this honey is worth getting up early for. Jodi Kodesh is her name and dayum she is a hot piece of ass. Not only does she report the weather she also does some traffic reporting as well. You can find her on KNSD for just a few weather and traffic spots. She was the host for a failed show called “Streetside San Diego,” which was cut. That's where Jodi really shined interviewing local bands and hoping around San Diego hot spots. Check out You Tube for classic clips and you will see Jodi.


Now one of the things I love about Jodi Kodesh is her curves. Even though she wears your typical office attire, you can still tell she has a phatty on her. Jodi has got some curves and I would love to ride them curves all night. Not much in the rack department for Jodi, if I had to guess I would say a B cup on her. Luckly I'm not a breast man, I love them round asses and sexy legs, as if you guys didn't know. On the video clip below you guys can check out Jodi working her weather reports. She does have a sexy smile on her. I would have to say that Jodi is one of the few girls I love with her hair pulled back. Of course I would love to be the one puling that hair back if you know what I mean!

I did a little Internet CSI on Jodi and this girl keeps busy. I guess she has always wanted to be a weather girl. I always thought weather girls were the girls who couldn't be reporters, they kind of just fall into it. Well Jodi here always had a dream of reporting the weather. She even plunked down $19 on a book on how to be a weather girl....LOL!! I would love to see how that book reads. I can just see it now, “Sometimes ladies to move up you have to go down so be sure to give the boss plenty of head to land that midnight weather slot.” HAHAHA!!!! That is just classic. I would love to see Jodi trying to make her way to the top by going, well you know where...pervert!

Personal life wise, Jodi Kodesh is your typical wife and mom who loves her son...blah, blah, blah. She also enjoys the outdoors, spending time with her family...yawn! I don't care about that lets hear the details of what you like in the bedroom. Jodi definitely falls into that MILF category. Plus I have to give it up to her husband for getting the opportunity to tap that phatty every night. Jodi has traveled all around the world thats for sure. On her station bio page, it list plenty of exotic cities this honey has been too. Jodi also has a brian between her ears as well, she has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Geosciences, don't even ask me what the fuck that is. It also says that Jodi is a trained dancer, oh man that phat ass and her knowing how to shake it, shyte this girl is top notch all around. I wonder if she knows how to work the pole?

Guys definitely check out Jodi, again you have to get up freak'n early, but you can catch some classic clips like the one below of her on You Tube. Jodi is spank material that's for sure. I just wish KNSD would get their heads out of their asses and move this one to the night time slot. Have her report the weather instead of that old fart they got working the weather desk now. If you want to see or read more on Jodi Kodesh then click her for her bio page or a perosnal website of her I found, plenty of god pics of her there. Maybe one day I'll find a picture of the lovely booty she got...oh yeah!


No comments:

Post a Comment