Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Renee Kohn - XETV

Guys, you know how when you see a girl the first couple of times you're not sure if you would tap it right away. Some days the chick will look hot, then the next she'll look ugly. You gotta let the broad grow on you for a bit, then one day you're like, “Dam, I would hit that.” Well my next “Hot San Diego News Lady” is like that. I have seen Renee Kohn on XETV for about a month now and at first I was like no way, but the past week I have been getting a chubby for her. This week I have official entered the, “I would so tap that ass” phase.

Renee Kohn has been working the San Diego news circuit for sometime now. She was on KUSI for a bit, then she moved over to XETV Fox 6 News. Along with reporting the weather and traffic in the morning, she also host San Diego Living, which is just a lifestyle news show week-day mornings. A few days ago I was checking it out, just to see how Renee was looking and she was banging that day. Makeup was looking all right, her outfit was showing off her curves and I was like, “oh yeah she is going on my blog for sure.”

This one definitely falls into that hot 'cougar' category. I would call her a MILF, but I'm not sure if she has kids. I could see her being a hard working mom doing the right things for her family. Loves her kids and spending time with them. But at night I bet she can get down and dirty. She might seem all prim and proper, but you know how it is. One of those wild moms who love to just get down with her husband. I know that if I was her husband I would be all over her at night. Our bedroom better be on the far side of the house cause I would make this one scream. Neighbors would be all concerned thinking I was killing her.

Body wise Renee Kohn has a great bod. The You Tube video of her below is one of her hotter outfits. She mostly wears pants on the tv, so you don't see much of her. I did see her in some short skirts. Ass is a little small, but I can work with that. One thing I really love is that sexy mouth of hers, dam she has a set of lips that give me a boner every time. Renee lacks a little in the rack department, but from what I have seen they look firm. One video of her wearing a skirt showed off her legs and they looked good. Wish I could find some measurements, but that will never happen.


Renee Kohn has been getting around, no not like that...jeez. She was born here in Southern California, but has traveled far and wide. She got her degree in meteorology from Mississippi State University. I guess she went to University of Colorado for a bit also, couldn't find out what for. Renee has even lived in England for a bit, doing a little bit of shagging I hope. She has worked in LA, Texas, Alabama and a few other stations. I didn't really remember her on KUSI, not that I watch KUSI much. One thing that is pretty cool about her is she loves to do stand up and will hit the comedy clubs. I was hoping for more of hitting the strip clubs. I could totally see Renee working the pole at Little Darlings in El Cajon...LOL!

Guys check her out in the mornings, yeah I know another early morning hottie. I still don't know why these news directors hide their best girls for the morning, get them on in the afternoon. Renee Kohn would definitely looking riding the news desk at 5pm. She would also look good riding something else, but that's for another blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment