Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Follow my obsession with SD News Hotties on Twitter

I had to do it, I had to join the masses and get a Twitter.com account. Seems like everyone and I mean everyone has a freaking Twitter account. Even dead people have a Twitter account, check out what MJ is doing six feet under. Well, now I have one and I need some loyal followers. If you want to see what goes through my head when I'm watching hot San Diego News Ladies report the news then click over to my Twitter account and follow my horny ass. Find out when I add a new hottie to the list, or find out what I had for dinner. Either way, if you want a laugh and the chance to see who the hot San Diego News Ladies are then I'm your guy! Now if I could only find Barbara-Lee Edwards Twitter account:)

No comments:

Post a Comment