Thursday, August 19, 2010

What the hell was Kathleen Bade wearing on Wednesday? Looked like an old broads outfit!


So it was going on 10pm and I was getting ready for my nightly early news jerk-off. It had been a while since I busted a nut to one of my favorite San Diego News Ladies Kathleen Bade. Soon as I turned to channel five my boner went from rock hard to limp dick...WTF!! Now most nights Kathleen Bade wears it pretty conservative. You don't see her in any skin tight outfits like her other female news cohorts. I wish she would spice it up a bit and wear a little something more revealing. Well the outfit she had on last night looked like she raided my grandmas closet. Take a look at the picture I got. I didn't have my laptop hooked up to the TV so I had to snap it with my iPhone. Man the wardrobe person must have been playing a game on her or something. It was drab yellow with these two big flowers that looked like they were sewed on. Come on Kathleen, you can do better than that. At least your tight office outfits you wear most nights can give me a chub. Luckily my girl Kimi Evans was wearing a sexy outfit that I could get into, I just spanked it really quick while she was doing the weather. Looks like it's going to be a hot one.....OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH - AHHHHH! It was that or either wait till 11pm news for Barbara Lee Edwards, I see you Barbara!

No comments:

Post a Comment