Friday, July 31, 2009

Brooke Landau - XETV

Brooke Landau is a hot San Diego News LadyNow my next Hot San Diego News Lady is a real trooper. After doing a little internet search on her I found out that this girl has had some issues in her life. This one had one foot in the grave ever since she was born pretty much. She has also been a high class model. One thing is still clear, Brooke Landau is a hottie and I would still tap it out.

If any of you’ve been sober on Saturday night or better yet, up early on Sunday - like that will ever happen - then you might have seen Brooke Landau on Channel Six news (XETV). First off who the fuck is up early on a Sunday and watching channel 6 news no less. The only reason I cruise by channel 6 news some nights is to see my Hawaiian honey
Aloha Taylor report the weather and traffic. That girl has a set of pineapples….wait I’m getting off the point here.

Brooke Landau is another one of those hidden hot news lady gems that is worth the look. If you really want to see her in action then check her out telling everyone how sunny it is in San Diego on Saturday night at 10pm or early Sunday between 7am-9am. Ain’t no way is hell I will see her live, but I did get the best of her on You Tube. I also found a bunch of stuff on her battling Lyme disease. Now that is some freaking shit, this broad was a trooper, fighting that shit from near death, but that ain’t what I’m interested in. I’m interested in this honey showing off that fit body of hers.

Brooke Landau was once a high class fashion model. This girl had some big plans in front of her, from what I was reading. I believe it, Brooke looks good. I found a bunch of pictures of her as a model. Dayum she was looking good, she still looks good. I would prefer a little more meat on them bones, but for a skinny lil thing she all right. Pretty face and lips make this girl on of my fav’s. One thing I give this girl props on is her Facebook profile got a very suggestive photo of her. If you want to see it then
check it out here. Most news ladies got that simple head shot, like they don’t want to give us more then that. Not Brooke, she posing like a seductress lifting that dress up to expose some leg. Good work Brooke, I know you are a freak now!

Another cool thing about Brooke is she has been working for a lot of stations. She even worked over at MTV for a bit. Now if they hired her then you know this girl has talent and the beauty. After that she bounced around like most reporters looking for a gig, she even worked at channel 10 news in San Diego for a bit, but just like channel 10 they got to get rid of the hot ones and keep them old broads around. Why the fuck they do that I will never know, maybe the news director got a thing for them mature ladies….LOL!! Well now Brooke Landau is putting in her work at Channel 6 (XETV) on the weekends.

Make sure you give Brooke Landau a peek, she is definitely worth it. If you want to see her posing all sexy like when she was a model then do a quick search for her on the internet. You Tube also has a bunch of videos of her talking about her battle with Lyme diseases, not much of a turn on when she does, but you still get to see her sexy body. If you’re still sober around 10pm on Saturday then tune in, fuck that if you’re still sober on Saturday then your ass needs a beat down…jeez!!



No comments:

Post a Comment